FashioNXT LLC offers a range of customized marketing, consulting and media services to help forge a defined path ahead and to ensure each client meets their branding and business potential.
EVENT PRODUCTION & MANAGEMENT
We are seasoned in all aspects of event production. Whether your event is a product launch party for 600 or a networking cocktail for 30, FashioNXT gives attention to the details. FashioNXT produces fashion shows and brand presentations of any size.
- Venue selection
- Guest list creation, RSVP tracking, seating
- Front of house check in and greeting
- Show photography and videography
- Fashion show casting, backstage, direction and production
BRAND CONSULTING & ALLIANCE
Aligning with the right partners is an essential part of brand positioning and building an identity from an authentic place. Throughout the years, we’ve built an extensive arsenal of relationships with internationally known fashion designers, private label manufacturers, licensing partners, retailers and related public and private entities. With a mindful approach and a discriminating eye, we’re able to connect our clients to provide them with a chance to expand their brand message, create public engagement, build a broader consumer base, and ultimately present new revenue streams.
Develop and execute innovative programs that enhance brand engagement by activating different aspects of our network in the fashion industry.
- Develop and execute design challenges enhancing the brand engagement with the design community
- Develop concept collection or limited edition designs
- Develop activation concepts for campaigns
- Develop purpose driven workshops and mentorship programs
- Event venue plan and design
- Innovative activation of technology or lifestyle products on and off the runway
- Annual FashioNXT-Portland, since 2012
- Pendleton Portland Collection SS14
- Seth Aaron, Project Runway winner SS12/SS13/SS14/SS15
- Michael Costello, Los Angeles SS12/SS13/SS14/SS15
- Michelle Lesniak, Project Runway winner SS14/SS15
- Francis Libiran, Philippines, 2013 Couture collection
- QR Fashion Agency, China
- Amelia Torro, Colombia, 2010 Heritage Collection
- Anna Cohen & Imperial Ranch, Oregon FW11
- SolarWorld Seth Aaron Collection
- Intel Personal Cloud Concept Collection
- Brilliant Services Smart Eyewear-Japan, runway activation
|Francis Libiran||Seth Aaron||Michelle Lesniak||Lu Yu (Ngnanlok)|
|SolarWorld||Michael Costello||Song Hong||Anna Cohen & Imperial Ranch|
EVENTS & FORUMS
- FashioNXT-Portland after-parties and pre-parties
- Lexus of Portland LS300 launch party
- Carbon Audio Zooka speaker launch (and Kickstarter Thank You) party
- Intel/HP Ultrabook/Officejet-Pro Printer activation
- Intel Virtual Dressing Room activation
- Tiffany Jewelry Frank Gheiry Collection party
- Embassy of Philippines/US-Philippines fashion party
- The Nines Hotel brand celebration fashion party
- Courtyard Marriott Portland City Center opening party fashion show
|Lexus LS 300 launch party at Quartet Lounge||FashioNXT VIP party||Michael Costello show after-party at Punch Bowl Social|
|Portland City Club Fashion Industry Forum||Forum: What Next in Fashion eCommerce||Chinese designer Nganlok and Portland mayor|
CONSULTING & LICENSING
- Intel Personal Cloud Concept Collection
- SolarWorld Seth Aaron Collection
- Naturally Knotty Limited Edition Accessories Collection
- City of Jaragua du Sol, and SEBRAE, Brazil
|Seth Aaron SolarWorld Collection|
- Intel: Personal cloud campaign
- Girls Inc. of Pacific Northwest: Fundraising collaboration and fashion mentorship
- Digital Trends: Wearable Technology Fashion Competition
- SolarWorld: Solar Is the New Black campaign
- Brilliant Services Inc, Japan: Live runway activation
|Girls Inc. fundraiser with Portland first lady Nancy Hales||The Intel Personal Cloud Collection|
|FashioNXT's Werable Techonology Fashio Competition||Brilliant Service Smart Eyewear|
Next Level Brand Exposure: FashioNXT (pronounced, fashion-next) provides brand enhancement through high- profile exposure; conveyed through fashion forward lifestyle experiences. FashioNXT emerged from the Executive Producer's success in building Portland Fashion Week. Ranked by TIME Magazine as the #1 show in the US, outside New York Fashion Week, FashioNXT was created to embrace what’s next in fashion and a fashion-forward lifestyle.
Intersection of Fashion, Lifestyle and Commerce: The allure of Portland’s highest profile, nationally recognized, runway show series, attracts a trend-setting audience, eager to experience what is next in emerging lifestyle brands and technology. Fashion today is driven by personal style, lifestyle choices, and the constant inspiration by others with exposure to social media. Portland is a unique market that is tech savvy, aesthetically driven, places a high value on quality of life, and has a loyalty to sustainability. What better way is there to enhance the effectiveness of a marketing platform for fashion designers and lifestyle companies than creating an interactive, experience-driven, fashion forward lifestyle showcase? The first in the world, here in Portland.
The Dot Connector: FashioNXT takes brands to the next level and facilitates growth through its strong relationships with designers and other stakeholders, connected all along the product marketing and distribution chain of the fashion and lifestyle industries, and private and public sectors in the US and internationally.
Executive Producer · Prasenjit Tito Chowdhury
In the new economy competitive advantage will be determined by how effectively its team can use both the right and left brains -- hard and soft skills. This realization is what drove Tito to create FashioNXT, a fashion forward brand enhancement platform to experience What's Next. Over the years FashioNXT has become a model platform for multi-dimensional growth of the fashion industry -- premiering fashion brands, incubation of fashion and wearable technology designers, and enhance the overall business eco-system through US and international industry relationships.
Tito's current projects involve enhancing the collaborations between fashion industry brands and wearable technologies, and helping public and private sectors of large fashion economies -- China and Brazil, on topics on global competitiveness, leveraging his understanding and relationships in both US and global fashion industry.
Creative Advisor · Lynn Frank, President - Five Stars International, Ltd.
Lynn Frank is President of Five Stars International, Ltd. The former Oregon Department of Energy director’s leadership and skills have guided sustainable collaborations that earned national recognition – including recognition for leadership from the Council of State Governments, for innovation from the US Department of Energy and Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, and for environmental excellence from the Federal Highway Administration. As Creative Advisor for FashioNXT, Mr. Frank's focus is on innovative collaborations to fulfill the Executive Producer's vision, of a fashion forward lifestyle showcase, in ways never before imagined.
Fashion Producer · Elizabeth Mollo
Elizebeth Mollo has earned her place as one of the most prolific and effective fashion show producers in Portland. Elizabeth's fashion design major from the Art Institute of Portland, which translated into work as a professional designer, gives her an edge in seeing the expectations of fashion show production through the eyes of the designers. This unique perspective is one of the insurmountable factors attributing to the demand for her as a backstage manager. Elizabeth has been with the FashioNXT leadership team since the inception and had backstage experience with widely renown designers such as Amelia Torro, Michael Costello, Anna Cohen, and Seth Aaron. In addition to her producing responsibilities, Elizabeth can be found DJing in some of the exciting spots in Portland.
Operations Manager . Ronnie Roy
Marketing Manager . David Pan
Runway Front of House: Tina Hernandez-Levine
Wearable Technology Program . Alexandra Kasprick, Egle Zalpys
UpNXT Program . Rachael Kranick
Media Communications . Rachel Vore, Egle Zalpys, Lila Yang, Eric Medina, Xochitl Guerra
Buyer Relations . LeighAna Huerter